Friday, April 25, 2008

Joey Poppat 8: Mummy Maggi.. bas do minute

Today when I was boarding my bus, little did I knw that I would have a new
Poppat story to share..

As usual I fell asleep within 5 minutes of boarding the bus with my mouth
wide open. But I woke up to a yummy aroma of
maggi. I started to look in the bus where the aroma was coming from. < dont remind me of sniffer dogs here>
The girl sitting next to me had opened her breakfast box and it had piping
hot maggi and my mouth started watering

I didnt realise I was staring at her box so shamelessly till she gave me a look which said " You didnt have your breakfast??"
I so much wanted to say Yessssss but then remembered that there are words like shame, manners, etiquette which stopped me from jumping on to her and hogging her maggi..

May God gimme friends whose lunch box I can shamelessly hog on!

1 comment:

Anil said...

aiyyo!!!...babujo i can literally picturize u staring in to her maggi box...and it is now making me hungry too...mein bhi aaj maggi banaoonga...:)