Saturday, April 12, 2008

Joey Poppat 3- Not for Heavy vehicles!

It was those days when I started going to car driving classes in Hyderabad.
The driver took me on the same route everyday .. the route had a road where heavy vehicles were not allowed and so there was a Metal bar fixed on the road at a height to avoid the heavy vehicles.

That day while I drove thru that road , the coac started laughing loud.. I gave him a confused expression and asked what happened and he asked me if I drove a two wheeler extensively before. I said yes still trying to figure out why he was asking me that and why he was laughing like that!
The next day when we went through the same road, as soon as we crossed that metal bar, the coach started giggling and only then I realised what I was doing!!! I was actually bending down inside the car everytime we crossed that metal bar!!!

koi mujhe vanish karoo!!!

No comments: