Friday, April 25, 2008

Joey Poppat 7: whats with the egg now!!

I love eggs! for the fact that they r so good to eat and so easy to prepare! effortless cooking ka saathi!
It has seen me through my tough times of cooking, any day, if the curry doesnt turn out good, eggs to the rescue. Anyday if u dont want to cook, eggs your saviour!

That day, I was not very keen on cooking and settled for preparing omlettes for dinner. Fortunately or unfortuntely, had exactly 2 eggs in home.
Now arent you thinking, what can go wrong here, 2 people, 2 eggs, 2 omlettes and dinner done... as simple as that! even me thought so.. but as usual, my luck.. my poppat luck.. :(

Scene 1: I took out the eggs from the fridge.
Scene 2: I placed the eggs on the kitchen platform.
Scene 3: I put a pan on the stove for heating.
Scene 4: I got 2 dinner plates to put the omlettes in the plate directly
Scene 5< it doesnt take any longer for things to go wrong!!> : I put the plates on the kitchen platform and then there comes a sound different from what u get when u bang ur plates on the kitchen platform. and within a split second I realised the reason behind that mysterious sound!!! I put the plates on the eggs and they crashed :(

Scene 6: A helples, frustrated, poor me cleaning the kitchen platform, dinner plates, stinking kitchen, and then cutting bhindi for cooking curry for dinner :(

No comments: