Saturday, April 12, 2008

Joey Poppat 1- Twice Lucky!

Life these days is falling in to a new routine.. My workplace has been shifted to a new office and I have to travel an hour to reach there. I catch the office shuttle from the pickup point which is 10 minutes jog <15 minutes walk> from my home.
The pick up point is in a Inverted 'L' direction from my place.

On friday, as usual woke up late, took longer to decide what to wear, took longer to search for the matching ear rings and the bracelet and finally ended up in no time for breakfast and only 5 minutes left to reach the pick up point.

So I started on my 5 minutes run and as soon as I completed my vertical direction run of the Inverted 'L' I saw my bus standing there at the pick up point. I shouted, screamed.. "stop stop" and luckily for me the watchman of the building at the pickup point saw me and stopped the bus along with few others who tried for the same.

I was glad I could catch the bus and I got in to the bus with a big smile panting , trying to catch breath and then I slowly realised none of the faces in the bus were familiar... I think my brain worked super sharp here and forced me to ask the right question at the right time.. I immediately asked.. which company bus? and the answer came pat..."Yahoo".. It was my turn now to scream again but this time it was "Stopppp stopp not my bus". I had to run back to my stop to ctach my correct bus!

Embarrassment is an understatement!!! I really wished I had some magical power to just vanish on the spot and also erase everybody's memory there on the bus!

Screaming on road to stop a bus thats thats not urs... and then screaming again to stop it!! Why me! why only me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahahah hilarious to the core!!! Chaccha anuko navvaleka...off lo na pakkana kurchunna vaallaki ardham kale nenu enduku antha gettiga navvutunnano all of a sudden :)