Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Coming soon!

Abbbabbabbabbabbababbbaaaaabbababba.... Ok thats Long time No 'C' for you :)

Life's looking as good as it can these days .. or may be thats how am seeing it!
Yesterday morning, while going to office in the shuttle an amazing idea struck me.. well it may be amazing only for me and just an idea for you!
I think I can make it as big as Rowling.. I plan to start a "Joey Poppat" series.. does it ring a bell.. Harry potter series ke baadh it Joey Poppat series :)

Objective:
Just to see if writing down all my poppat stories will make me a lil aware of how poppaty I can be! and make me a lil better person at avoidin such situations :)

watch out forr this space! theres lot of action coming up!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.