Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What is it ??

Sometimes it becomes so difficult to differentiate whether the other person is commenting or complimenting you. And these days such statements have increased in number for me. For eg.,

1) You are not as fat as I expected . ( what??? whaaaaaaaaaaaat??? Either I am fat or I am not. Period.)

2) Very nice snaps, you are very photogenic . (heloo.. yes, I dont look good otherwise and no wonder you were surprised to see that I look good in snaps? )

3) Ohh you cook??? ( and I hate the expression with which they say that.. How can anyone assume if a person cooks or not just by seeing them... Crappy Assumptions!! )

4) Your lunch tastes good today! you only cooked? ( Its me who cooks, its me who eats.. I dont need your vishesh opinions on my lunch box)

5) Not bad. You did pretty well in the exam. ( I know.. I know.. you didn't expect me to pass the exam!)

Am sure there were more but cant remember any more now.. will keep updating this post.. am sure there are lot more to come!

No comments: