Thursday, September 4, 2008

And More..

I thought it was all just with the airports.. but no.. the series continued through out the trip. At Goldie's place on saturday morning I woke up at 7 ( ppl say its becoz of Jet lag) and none of them were up. I looked here and there to see what I cud do silently without disturbing them. I couldnt find a toothpaste, cudnt find the correct TV remote , Couldnt find any magazines! so the next best option that looked very tempting was the swing in their backyard! I slowly tiptoed towards the backyard door and without making any sounds figured out how to open the door and was happy that I could open it! and then.. Hold your breath!! The loud alarm went up!! Guyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! Goldie woke up, her son woke up with his own alarm and yeah I just stood there like an idiot completely shocked!! I just managed to do something I just didnt want to do!!
Bl$%^%dy House alarm systems!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This poppat was fun! i can imagine your face hehehe
-suz

Unknown said...

had to open the door after so much warning :)