Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Presenting.. Joey the chef!

Sometimes you find out some good things accidentally.. like Newton got the idea of gravity from the falling apple. Today I found a new recipe for egg Curry. I was always a great cook ( yes yes everybody agress I know) but today I did something, that made me feel so proud of myself!
Today I started off to cook the most easiest thing in the world egg curry. Everything seemed to be going smooth, until I tasted the gravy. Eeeks.. An extra pinch ( ok 2 pinches) of salt slipped through the spoon in to the curry.. Not my mistake you see!
Now to lessen the extra salt effect, I added milk ( lil better), then curd(even better), lil tamarind paste (now it tastes like something) and to lessen the effect of tamarind I added more masalas.. everything I cud lay my hands on, chicken masala, garam masala, corriander powder and Lo! when I tasted the end product.. yummmmmmmm!!! and it was a super hit among my teammates and one of them even asked me to share the recipe! and here it goes for her :) First add more salt and then all the others ingredients mentioned above particularly in that order :)
Clap! clap! and more claps!
(Joey the chef taking a bow)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jyo Girl said...

who on earth is this?