Thursday, September 4, 2008

And it continued..

Now after one story of boarding pass thing, the next one was just waiting to happen.
I had kept my laptop bag under the front seat during the take off and as soon as they gave the go ahead signal for using electronic appliances, i bent down trying to pull out the bag from the seat that was in front of me. I was not able to reach it, I tried hard but I just couldnt. and suddenly panic struck me, did I hurt my back or have I grown so fat suddenly that I am not even able to pull out my bag which is lying just down there. And then, Tada! I realised I had my seat belt fastened which was preventing me to go down!! relief then but then..All these days i thought it was bad only to become a poppat b4 others, but now I know, self Poppat is all the more worse!!!
Moral of the story: Never try to get a bag lying under the seat in front of you with your seat belt fastened!!!

No comments: