Sunday, September 28, 2008

Life mein kabhi kabhi aisa bhi hotha hai??

Yesterday there was a lunch party given by one of my colleagues on the occassion of his twins first birthday. @ the party, one of my colleagues 5 year old daughter, Anushka sat beside me at the lunch table. I was generally talking to her about her school, her dress and generally tping (Time passing) with her. I didnt realise, we were giggling and talking so much almost whole tables attention was on us. Then after sometime Anushka's mom came as she was not eating her lunch and told her to finish her rice and only then aunty( Yeah me!!) will play with her. Til then it sounded ok to me too.. so even I committed to Anushka that I would play with her if she finished the rice in her plate! (Alas!) And then comes the not so nice part... She finished her lunch and asked me to play TAD. I was not sure what it was and asked her mom what it was and she started laughing and said its Running and catching! @#$#@$@#$ How can I play Tad with a 5 yr old at a party with all my managers right there!!!! I tried to convince the lil one that we cant play there as there was no place and that she would be tired as she had her lunch just then but in vain. She sat right there on the floor and started crying and her mom was like, please play for sometime!! Even I didnt like to see the lil one crying but How can I play running and catching???? The heavens finally fell and I actually walked behind her around the table to catch her and to increase my embarrassment, Anushka shouted.. "Aunty Run.. dont walk!!!" Bhagwan.. Why didnt the earth split in to 2 and take me in!! Kids can really be so tough sometimes!! and later ( 10 very long minutes), luckily for me, she was tired and then we stopped playing Tad and settled for some silent sitting games. I was almost dreading she would ask me to play ringa ringa roses!!! But she compensated for everything later by telling that she likes me and gave me loads of kisses! I love you Anushka!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Manchi experience gain chestunnav le US velli...aunty :P

Anonymous said...

It's been 1 month.. what happened!

Pushp Raj said...

kya re bohot dino se kuchh naya nahi likha tune