Thursday, September 4, 2008

All written in the face!

Last wednesday I went to a party at my colleagues place. They being a bengali family, needless to say the food was amazing. Especially the kheer. So yummy. I asked them for recipe and just said I liked it very much ( yes only that) .Today after a week, I met same colleague in the corridor and I dont know why, I was reminded of the kheer, tho I didnt say anything to him. It was as if he read my mind or my face , he said there is lot of kheer at home, I will get it for you tomorrow!! I was like wow then but now going back, am thinking .. was I very expressive in telling how much I liked the kheer(which I knw is not the case as I dont remember saying nything more than just saying I liked it) or was it just the way I hogged or may be it was just the glow and hapiness in my face while eating it which was very evident!!Whatever the reason may be.. the word is spreading fast.. "jyotsna the foodieeee"
And now that the word has already spread, I wish he gets me Gulabjamuns also along with kheer :D geee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha...good one...but maybe chala ekkuva chesesaremo... migilipoyi undacchu anduke neekosam teeskosta annadu...hahaha...btw vaallu kuda nee blogs chaduvutara?...if yes...then delete maadi :P

Anonymous said...

Jyo:"may be it was just the glow and hapiness in my face"

It was not the glow in the face.. It was the glow of the bowl u ate..

He is offering u more as u gave them less work with cleaning..