Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mufth ka advice!

Now a days people giving advice for free has increased manifold or it may be the case that I am experiencing it only now! they just give advice on anything and everything! May be some of their intentions are for my good but still.. too much of interference just pisses me off far too much!

Advice would be an understatement.. actually they try to rule ur life by telling you what you should do when! some of such common free ka advices or orders these days are..
"Why havent you guys still bought a car?? How long will u travel on bike!"

I dont understand how me and my hubby travelling on a bike can make them feel so uncomfortable! Not even the case that I cribbed before them that Bike in bangalore is so tough to drive and manage!

"You have not yet planned to buy another house? I think you should start thinking about naother investment"
I wish I could say.."Sorry i dont remember.. when did we appoint u as our financial portfolio manager? U r s good in that!! "

"You have not yet bought an LCD TV? Why??"
What a waste of life .. we didnt buy an LCD TV.. !! I am so sorry.. I will make sure the next time u visit us we will have an LCD TV!!


And the worst and most irritating of all " You guys r married for 3 yrs. No good news yet??.. too bad start planning"

"Thank you so much aunty It was so very nice of you to interfere in my most personal matter and made me realise what a crime I was committing!! If not for your eye opener.. We wouldnt have known and lived our whole life childless! I am indebted to u for my whole life"
I seriously dont understand why others are so curious abt the happenings and proceedings of others life and expect others to live life according to their wish!!
Some issues which wouldnt make a difference to them in any which way.. but still they would give their valuable opinion/suggestion on everything!!

This post is coming out of sheer frustration on people who have been continously giving us the set of rules by which they expct us to live! Puhleez people.. Live and let live.. everybody is mature and capable enough to handle their life and everybody know what to do when and how!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my mufth advice:

don't listen to others advice..