Friday, May 16, 2008

Poppat umpteen- Timing couldnt be better!

This happened almost an year back.
There was some work in project that was scheduled for the weekend and my lead was looking for a resource to assign that work. As usual everybody was passing the buck and I also told him " I will be out of town.. I cannot come" . By that time there was absolutely no plans for the weekend but I just didnt want to waste my time in ofc over that weekend.
Later we planed to go to Wonderla that weekend along with Naresh's colleagues.
Wonderla is a theme park in bangalore with all water rides and land rides.
Saturday I was having fun in full blast in those water rides. There was one ride where we need to take the stairs and go up and slide from there in a water slide.
I was on top of that ride when I saw someone very familiar there.. And the worst of my dreams came true.. it was My Lead!!! What would be the chance of meeting me meeting my lead of all the people and of all the places in wonderla and of all the rides. on that single ride!!!

I didnt know whether to talk to him or act as if I didnt see him or just slide immediatly from there.. Before I could decide on anything.. My lead saw me and came to me and introduced his family.. I was never more comfortable.. The downslide was never more comforting..

No comments: