Thursday, May 1, 2008

Joey Poppat 10 : It was my system that was not working!!

I was in the IPC training in training room no 13. I think you all know how systems are lined up in a training room. Monitors adjacent to monitors, cpu adjacent to cpu and so on.

I was asked to try out a program and as expected when I ran the program it went in to an infinite loop and the cpu utilization went to 100% and there was nothing I could do to end that task but to restart the system. I tried restarting the system, but even that was not working. So I switched off the power connection and I was shocked to see that my system was still on... was my program so devastating???!!!!

All this while as I was busy with my ultra poppatness, i didnt notice that the girl sitting next to me was staring at me completely flaring up!
Ha ha ha!! all this while I was restarting her system's cpu and unplugged her cpu's power connection :) :) :)

Poor thing all she did was to stare at me blankly.. helplessly!!

I still owe her a treat as it was because of me that she couldnt save her programme and both of us got a B grade in that training :)

I accept donations for giving her treat.. all my friends.. listening??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Donations kavala nee Y...asalu ela chestave babu alanti panulu? Eppudu edo aalochistu untava? Aa ammai ninnu emi anakunda undadame nee adrushtam...but rojuki okokkati chaduvukuntu haiga navvukuntunna...coz ninnu, nee face ni baga imagine cheskuntunna aa situation lo hahahaha :)

Anonymous said...

definite gha knees medha koorchuni power off chaesi vuntavu! I bet $100.. hehehe