Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Common Poppats

There are some common incidents that keep occuring time and again and I never learn from them.. it has now become habitual to behave like this!

Other day I was talking to my friend on my mobile and somewhere in the middle of the conversation I started searching for my mobile in my handbag.. and obviously I didnt find it, I started searching frantically and told my friend I will talk to her later as I need to search my lost mobile!!!
Friend ka tho obviously sound off and by the time I realised how dumb I was acting.. damage was done :(

Coming to a more common situation.. I always have a great confusion when it comes to directions.. north east west south left right.. ohh god! so many of them!!
and directions combined with mirror imaging is lethal!! when some instructions say right side of the screen.. it takes a minute to decide which side of the screen I have to look at.. is it my curren right or is it the right if i am not facing the monitors .. which side!!!????

When giving directions to someone is even more confusing...
Once I was giving Naresh some directions to reach a place.. at a point I said "take left take left" and I was actually showing my hand towards right! poor thing just stopped not knowing which direction to go!

Things like these have started happening more frequently these days.. and people arnd me are getting used to it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahha...good one...actually directions are really confusing...nenu kuda ilanti panulu chala chesa...esp. with auto drivers and they look at me as if I am mad!! and u know what? I don't even realize it at that moment or rather try to pretend as if I don't!! coz' I don't want to make a fool of myself :) and start shouting at them asking why they stare at me like that and they should follow my directions poor them!! which one will they follow? My Hand? My word? and end of the day they prove to me smarter than I am and try to understand what ever I say!!

Pushp Raj said...

...i guess u need professional help :D