Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stop Cribbing.. Stop Living

Yes.. thats exactly my funda of life from today.
Inspired from a lot of things..

Today while I was doing my usual running to catch the office bus, I was cribbing so much tha only I have to get up early and run and catch the bus .. I almost felt like all troubles of life were dawned on me. Then I noticed a lady walking bare foot carrying two big containers of water.. one on her head and one on her waist.. I then realised I forgot to thank God for giving me the life I am leading.

We have got used to cribbing about everything so much that, we have stopped enjoying what we have. We have started taking things so much for granted that no matter how much we have, we are never contended.

A warm shower, New clothes, good breakfast, awssum lunch, hands full of work, good bank balance, a movie , dinner with family.. believe me enjoying and being happy for all these makes life a lot more happy and feels gifted! atleast for me it did :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Philosophical Jyo.. ;)

In our office managemenr gurus say never get satisfied. But our "real" inner self says the other..