Tuesday, June 3, 2008

almost there.. but missed it!

Today something happened that triggered this new entry after a long break.
There is this girl in my ofc.. Shez a lil more than just a colleague and less than a friend .. so i will call her an acquaintance.
I dont know usko mujhse kya dushmani hai.. rather dushmani mujhse nahin mere khane se hai!
Everyday I go to canteen with my team mates for some snacks in the evening.. one day it so happened that all others were stuck with some work and I was damn hungry so I went alone to the cafeteria. I took a samosa from cafe day and just sat down to eat it. < I always like the crispy end of the samosa and keep it to the last to relish it!> So i just started eating from the cone side and I saw this girl coming from no where and asking me why I was eating alone in the canteen and while I was telling the reason she took the samosa and started eating.. I hought she would just take a bite and leave it.. bt I was watching and she ate off the whole samosa :( and thee was no time left to buy one more and eat.. I thought may be she was too hungry so its okay..
Next time I bought a juice and was on my way back to my desk and saw this girl again.. she took my juice.. one pull and my juice glass was all empty!!
Even then I took it easy..
Today it was heights!! I was sitting with my team members and having kachori chat.. yummm and this girl came and I thought there are so many others and I was sitting at other end of the table so am safe.. but no.. she came all the way to me and ate my whole chat.. :( sabko chod ke woh mera hi kyun khati hai hamesha!!!
why me.. why only me???

No comments: