Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thank you God

Today I thanked God again for all that he has given me and realised again how I should not be taking things for granted.

During lunch time, my friend told me about her aunt's illness. I dont know what that illness is actually called, but its really bad. Aunty cannot drink water the usual way and her water intake is through a pipe which runs through her mouth to the stomach. if she takes water directly, she will get pnemonia. I dont know if anything can be worse than that. How else can you explain not being able to drink water even when you are thirsty and there is water available around. The very fear that drinking water can be as dangerous as taking your life.. I almost choked at the very thought.

The veyr fact that we have been gifted with perfect health is a reason enough to be happy always. Thank you God.. thanks a lot!

1 comment:

smanu said...

U dont't know me, but I know you very well thru ur blog(Ur friend Pradeep is my colleague), shud say I'm a great fan of u, actually of ur crisp writing...

Do you know? Ur blogs inspire & bring cheer in some needful times. I've enjoyed each & every blog of urs, but Daddy'S Daughter, Jab we met, Poppat Queen - Couldn't get better than this, Mufth Ka advice are some of my favorites...All in all, the Joey Poppat series is just too great...

Get going, there are so many ppl out there like me who wud like to be cheered...And yeah, this is not one of those 'Mufth Ka advice' :)

Best Wishes,
Mamata.