Friday, July 13, 2012

This week..

I loved the week thats gone by! It started on Monday with shopping at commercial and ended on friday with shopping at Central! whoopieeeee! Nopes, I have not added much to my already overflowing wardrobes, but still the very act of shopping peps me up! Shopping on friday was completely impromptu and I totally loved it.

It had been equally hectic week at work too, escalations, incidents, problems, attitudes, discussions and documents. But it was good. I like it that way.

Made it to gym 4 days this week, which I thought was good enough! What I realised on friday was that, the gymming isnt helping much, the jeans just got tougher to fit in to. Jeans shrink everytime we wash them, don't they? :D

Couple of cooking disasters too.. but that's ok. who is complaining anyway? :)

Akshara madam has started behaving like every other toddler, trying the teary way of getting things done at the drop of the hat! The moment I say NO to any of her demand, the loud cry starts instantly with tears rolling down her cheeks in the waterfall model. What's surprising is that, the moment she gets what she wants, the tears also stop rolling midway on the cheeks. Some manipulation that! I have been giving in too much, and am sure that banging from N is not very far away!

No comments: