Sunday, July 22, 2012

Nobody toucheth` my Cheese!

Couple of days ago, I read an article where the writer said, he was inspired after reading the book "Who moved my cheese?" and realised that he was leading a very very comfortable life. He went ahead and changed his job, office being the farthest from his home and a profile totally new. He changed a job in which he was flourishing and the office too was comfortably located from his residence. Strange people in this world. Strange here is my perspective though.

Same night I dreamt that I was loathing in a big block of cheese, licking it, enjoying it and fighting with anybody who dared touch my cheese! I am in a much comfortable space (cheese :) )today , and cannot fathom why I would move out of this which helps me balance and have peace of mind. Have I become less adventurous, Am I missing out on something, or is it something to do with age?

The copy of the book "Who moved my cheese?" is lying right there in the shelf, I tried reading through it a couple of times before but it scares me..

No comments: