Saturday, May 23, 2009

Disorganized organizer!

Organized, Planned, ordered, structured .. All seem such good traits to have in oneself but so tough to achieve! These have ben an illusion for me since my childhood how much ever hard I try. I still cant comprehend why was it so tough to follow the everyday timetable and neatly stack my schoolbag! I used to feel good when I saw other friends school bags, textbok all neatly stacked one after other, and then the long note books and then the short ones all with short names written on the sides so that its easy to pick the notebook they want instead of emptying all its contents and searching frantically for the one you want! Mine was a mess with all books in bag everyday and most of the times out of the class because i got every other book but the one on timetable that day.
Now am managing a home, no better at it though! My mom got her shock of her life when she visited us last time and it took her an entire 2 days to bring just the kitchen in order! Am awaiting her next visit already :)
Cloth shelves are another mystery! If one day I take the pain of stacking everything and put the related stuff together, somehow magically the next day it would be the bottom most pair that I would want to wear and once I pull that off everything else falls over me and I just somehow stuff the clothes back and close the doors ASAP! done! So now a days Ive stopped taking the pain of ordering the shelves (only mine.. my husband doesnt let me touch his shelves)
Handbags... can't live without them, neither with them!
Multi compartment handbag.. you will always find the thing you were searching for in the very last compartment!
Single compartment handbag.. no chance for organization and you will be always searching for everything! Last time I decided to give up on a single compartment handbag was when I had put a ripe banana in the bag and forgot about it till the banana mash was on every damn thing.. Mobile, ipod, wallet, comb(yuck)...
God bless me with talent to bring in more structure to my life, now that I will need it all the more!! Amen!

No comments: