Monday, September 26, 2011

The hopeless me Series : Part 2

I bothered my mom and dad way too much while growing up. Never ending demands, complaints from neighbourhood children, too much fuss over everything, never studied well and still demanded to be loved always!
Now when I look back, I gave my dad the toughest time in bringing me up, yet he never gave up. he kept trying no matter how much I irritated him. He succeeded in teaching me swimming in 2 years, cycling in 2 months, and waking me up early in the morning in 20 years.
I think I was in my ninth class when my dad felt I was way too healthy(you can read FAT) for my age and I badly needed some exercise. He enrolled my sister and me in shuttle coaching classes that summer. 2 days, just 2 days and I quit the classes. My reasons:1) Coach made me run way too much in the name of warm up exercise. 2) Nobody hit the shuttle to where I stood in the court, I always had to run for the shuttle which I wouldn't.
Reasons were absurd but I wouldn't budge. My dad never again tried any other sport activity with me.

No comments: