Sunday, August 26, 2012

Race - 4

Starring - Akshara, N and Me
(Un)Supporting cast - Ratna, Boss, Cabbie, etc etc

Last year, I was wishing that life had become too routine and if only it was a little more eventful. Someone up there heard me hard and decided to give what I wished for and more! Am sure he is having fun now watching me huff n puff, trying to catch up with everything that's happening around.

Since January, I have been living life per day basis, each day throwing up a new challenge. I take on the challenge and head in one direction and before I make any progress, the basic premise for my direction changes and I find myself totally back to square one.

I am badly waiting for my exam to get over tomorrow, I've had enough! Seriously. Too many hurdles for just preparing and giving the exam.

I will complete this story tomorrow with full details. Tension surmounting.

August 26, 5:30 PM IST.

No comments: