Monday, August 27, 2012

Race 4 continues

Am on a high! Basking in my little moment of glory I had only dreamt of. I cleared the certification exam with a modest score of 83%, one more question and a 90 would've sounded so much more better! But nonetheless, I am happy!

With one hurdle crossed, there are so many more to be handled. Akshara's caretaker cum domestic help has given us a big shock. Some reality checks and she failed us big time. Time to look for alternatives , alternatives that neither I am sure of, nor is Akshara.

With Akshara's bday coming up and lots of people in the family visiting us, its going to be one hectic time managing work schedule and the guests and also planning for the party. The house is in a mess and needs big time cleanup.

Mission Cleaning up begins 3:00 PM today sharp.

No comments: