Thursday, August 16, 2012

Miss you RJ!

I have been lying low on motivation at work for the last couple of weeks. The enthu has died down. On introspection, I found the reason for this sudden low is my teammate RJ. She had been my arch Rival. Yes, you read that right! Right from the day 1 in the project, I hated her, every day, every minute. She is bitchy, over smart, clever and everything else that I am not :) (I take the privilege to say that since this is my blog! If you beg to differ, say it somewhere else :) )
We were both in the same shift, the competition rife, constant struggle to outdo her kept me on my toes and I enjoyed it. It was more like a mind game, trying to predict what she would do next and what she actually meant when she said what she said. We constantly did stuff to outsmart each other and somewhere in between, there might have been a remote possibility of budding friendship which we didn't choose to explore.
She left our team 2 weeks ago due to personal constraints, and here I am missing her terribly. My biggest motivation is gone!

Thanks RJ for bringing out the best in me, You are being missed. I will look forward to working with you again, whenever that is!

No comments: