Friday, May 11, 2012

Pressure cooker life

Did I just few days back post I was happy? I so wish I could say that again. Right now I feel like a pressure cooker, ready to blow up any time! I also do not have a whistle to release the pressure.
Its surmounting. To keep up to things, to try and fit a lot of things in one day, to be able to maintain good health, to cook everyday, to reach office on time for calls, to reach home without getting drenched, to make sure there is something for breakfast tomorrow, to be able to catch some sleep, to be able to follow the serials, to be able to catch up with friends and the icing on the cake is to return to home to an angry husband and silly pampered child and a maid on leave.

I know its grandparents birth right to pamper their grandchildren silly but the amount of time and effort it takes to get back the children to their normal state is enormous and attrocious. Not to forget the frustration meanwhile. The kids become this so not them kids, throwing tantrums, wanting to be carried all the time and so very fussy! Arghh last thing I want with so many other things to be taken care of.

I will get through, I know. I always have. If I have managed to smile and laugh and win a series of high pressure one minute games at ofc in the last 1 week, I can do anything. All I need is a big smile and a tight hug, an assurance am not alone...

No comments: