Sunday, May 27, 2012

Checked in

In Pune right now. Checked in to Le Meridian , one of the best hotels of Pune. Its beautifully done and amazing room. But mazza nahin aaraha hai. I am terribly missing my daughter and H and just want to get back home and back to my routine life at Bangalore.
Last 1 week had been too taxing, too much travel , too much of emotional disturbance, and icing on the cake was today when I hospitalised for a bad stomach upset followed by low BP with no emotional support/physical help around. It was deppressing to say the least to be not able to share your suffering and all together a different struggle to keep the spirit up :)

Last week kept me away from my daughter for 4 days and I have to say, it was tough. I love the juggling routine with her around, and I actually didnt know what to do when she wasn't around. I still wonder how I spent my weekends before she was born and life was so so so boring back then :)
Love you baby and miss you so much... mwaah!

No comments: