Sunday, March 11, 2012

Akshara - my cute lil super performer :)

I don't think I ever sat in the audience at any of my school annual day functions. Annual day fns at school were always about performing, practicing and having fun.
Saturday, 10th March I was sitting amongst the audience for the first time. It was my daughters annual day fn at school. Fingers crossed, and all tensed, I was only praying she does well and enjoys herself. I was worried she would be bogged down by the stage fear, so many lights and so many people. It was her first time afterall! But my daughter proved me all wrong! She was truly enjoying herself and dancing, so bindaas!

It was truly an exhilarating experience for me, to watch my little one perform on stage for the first time. I had tears of joy initially, but later on it was all about hooting and cheering for her. I can go over her video a zillion times and feel proud each time!

Parenting is really soul satisfying, and its all about being selfless and finding happiness in your children's smallest accomplishments. Highly recommended :)

Looking forward to an exciting life ahead!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kukkalu, Pillalu .... chinnappudey baaguntaaru. Pedda ayyaaka ... chiraaku teppinchestaaru. Aaaaannn.