Sunday, March 28, 2010

I wish I was..

The first child! Seriously.. the charm of being the first is hitting me badly these days. First child, first ranker, first love,first bike, first hug, first kiss, first everything! Damn! I am the second child to my parents, I never came first in my class, never got anything firsthand.. all my books, dresses everything was second hand passed on from my sister.
Why this thought came now is another thing.. Was wondering the other day that if I ever have another baby will I be able to love that baby as much as I love Akshara? Will I be able to give the same level of attention and time? Love may be yes, but attention.. NO! and definitely not buy another play gym or bouncer or milk bottles! or may be I should.. should'nt I? Just for the sake that my second baby doesnt feel the same way as I am today! I dont knw! Really not worth thinking about something that has not even happened and when you have so much of time.. this is what happens!

2 comments:

Pushp Raj said...

Already thinking about the second kid !!! ....good going :P

Jyo Girl said...

When you have loads of free time and thinking is free of cost, i can think of anything right? I even thought of reaching US drilling thru the earth from India :)