Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mis-Interprettation

There is this beautiful song from Masoom "Tujhse naraaz nahin zindagi, hairaan hoon main" .
Very well written, beautifully composed and well sung. But all these days the meaning of the first few lines always bothered me till I asked my friend for the meaning of it.
Here are the lines:
"Tujhse naraaz nahin zindagi, hairan hoon main,
Teri masoom sawalon se pareshan hoon main "
This is what I interpreted:
Shabana Azmi singing this song to the little Jugal hansraj saying " AM hairaan about why Zindagi is not naraaz with you . And am pareshaan with your masoom sawaal".
Thankfully this is what it means:
Shabana Azmi singing this to herself and telling zindagi that she is not angry with life but just hairaan. And she is pareshaan about the questions zindagi is throwing at her!

Thank you Gunjan for the real meaning. And no questions on my IQ level please...

No comments: