Friday, January 15, 2010

Papa kehte hain bada naam karega.. beta humara aisa kaam karega

I had second thoughts before putting this post up.. but then thought again.. WTF.. this is my blog, so I can post whatever I want to. Ok with so much of hype created.. let me just go on with the actual content of the post..

The other day when I was watching TV (Ok.. I watch TV everyday.. most of the time!!) , I came across this Commercial for StayFree, there is this guy who comes to meet the girl for marriage proposal and this girl takes him around her city just to get to know him better. She jumps, runs to catch a bus and all and the guy just follows her happily. So that's the ad stating how happily the girl is running around even when her Aunt has visited her and hence stayfree :)

All that's fine, but I was thinking about the guy who acted in the commercial.. I have not seen him in any other commercial or soap till date so this must've been his first breakthrough ever on TV. Wondering what the guy would have told his parents when he was signed up for this commercial. "Mom, Mom Ive been selected for a commercial.. my first contract signed!!"

Mom says" Wow son.. congratulations.. I always knew you would make us proud.. by the way which commercial is it beta?"

"Mom.. Mom... its.. Mom.. Its.. er ..StayFree"..

I am still wondering what his mom's reaction wouldve been!

2 comments:

Pushp Raj said...

hahahaha LOL
tera bhi imagination kamal hai aunty !!

Jyo Girl said...

Thanks Khooni :) Tu hi ek mera sacha dosth .. ache wale comment choda :) aur chod aur chod!