Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ever wondered what your dad thinks of you? I never even gave it a thought and just assumed that he must be thinking that his daughter is the best and a very good human being :)
I got this opportunity to know what he thinks of me. My dad took me to a homeopathic doc post delivery for some health issue. This doc wanted to know about my current emotional status before giving any medication (Post-partum deppression, anyone?) . So the doc went on asking questions about what am thinking and am I happy. If am suppressing my anger and I was giving all sorts of contradicting answers. I told him am happy but am also suppressing anger.. :) He got so confused that he decided to ask my dad about me..
The first question he asked my dad was.. what kind of a person is she? Will she agree for what others say in order to make them happy or wants to get things done her way. (I Still dont know why the doc asked this.. really!) I was half hoping that my dad would say, yeah shez more than willing to do anything to make others happy... but NO!! All he said was.. NO, she takes a very strong stance on what she wants and is not very malleable :) :) Really dad? I thought I did adjust a lot and did all things your way and made you happy :P

Ok.. a reality check done! So.. cmon people.. go find out what your dad thinks of you.. you may end up finding the real you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jyotsna..I keep wondering about the similarity of incidents in our lives..how do we manage to define gyan the same way or goofing up the same way..guess all this runs in the blood of Sagittarians.. :-) Vidya

Jyo Girl said...

Yayy Vidya!
Jab thak sooraj chand rahega.. saggi tera naam rahega! 3 cheers :D :D

Baaga over ayyindhi kada.. :)

Pushp Raj said...

"you are the laziest person in the world"...my dad used to say.