Thursday, September 6, 2012

Silence

The smile on your face let's me know that you need me


There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall

You say it best when you say nothing at all

-Ronan Keating
  A song that touches your soul everytime you hear it, with such superlative lyrics, and the music to die for.   Silence can do things for you which a 1000 words cant, its golden and its also shattering. It hurts more when you dont say a thing.   After 2 weeks of working from home, today when leaving for work, my daughter didn't even say a bye, her silent look which said a lot of things to me, will leave me guilty for the rest of the day till I pick her up again. I wouldn't have felt as bad if she had just cried or got angry, cause it was expected. She did none of that. She didn't say a thing.

No comments: