Sunday, September 9, 2012

Break time

Sometimes your body just gives up on you..no matter what the mind says. It had been one hell of a hectic week/month and it continues to be so. First the exam then lots of in house guests, then the maid leaving amidst chaos, Akshara's birthday+her falling sick and my work has left me completely exhausted.

I want to get transported to Maldives(Duh! In my dreams!) :) Okay, I am ready to settle down for any calm, serene, seashore place with pleasant weather and no one to disturb. I need a break! I need some sleep, and am dying to laze around with yum dishes being served time to time. Ironically, I also want to badly hit the gym, with vengeance, its been a month since my last visit!


Best part is there still is a feel good to all that happened, I could successfully survive through all the madness and get things done of course with lots of help and support from N. He must be equally exhausted. Come on N, lets go go go!! :)

No comments: