Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Me and Meri Maggi

Maggi has always been a comfort food for most of us, easy to make and yummy to taste. Delicacy right from school days. Till date I have come across only 3 people who said they dont like Maggi, My grandpa, my dad and my husband! The latter name came as a bit of surprise though but still my grocery shopping has never been complete without maggi!
Last sunday, my house maid came in a lil late, to be specific after our breakfast was done and before our lunch was prepared. She generally never asks for tea/snacks but that day she said, amma, give me something to eat, my stomach is burning(kadupu kaluthundi). I frantically looked around to see what I could give her to eat, rice not yet cooked, no snack stock at home( thanks to my dieting!!), idly batter got finished,no fruits too! My maggi to rescue.. my saviour any day! I cooked maggi for her and she ate to her hearts content. Thank you maggi, for keeping my lazy bones in tact and also giving me the pleasure of "art of giving"!

1 comment:

jyothi said...

maggie is everybody's favourite..My kids love it..