Sunday, February 28, 2010

Why.. why I say?

It's really frustrating when you come face to face with your own weaknesses and even more frustrating when all your attempts at working on your weakness fail. How bad can it be to know what your problem is and still not able to work over it? very bad indeed!
One thing that's troubling me a lot these days is my weakness of not being able to delegate work. Not being able to take help from others even when its being readily offered. I want to do it all by myself even when I know I lack the energy and the time to do it. It really sounds weird but I don't like sharing work unless I reach a point where things go beyond my control. If I have started something, I wantto finish it by my own and someone else's interference(read HELP) upsets me :(
It's not that I didn't try, I did try n take help from others in doing something, but it doesn't give me the satisfaction I would've got if I did it on my own.
Am I alone or do I have company? Am I OK?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surely, definitely, thankfully you are not alone :)