Friday, December 4, 2009

Am I wrong?

Why does it so happen that when you take a decision, you are so sure of it and when its time to execute it, you wonder why you had taken tht decision and you wish you could change it!!

Today is one such day for me, currently in a confused state of mind wondering if the decision I took 2 months back was correct.

3 Months back when Akshara was born, I was at my mom's place and for some reasons I decided I wanted to come to Bangalore as soon as possible. I was so confident of handling my baby alone and managing everything on my own seemed like an achievable task. I came to Bangalore a week back and my Mom came along to help me settle in. She left today and here I am all alone wondering how on earth did I think I could manage everything alone? I am missing my mom, my support system :( Just having her around was assurance enough that I can manage everything. Am sorry mom, for I messed up on the opportunity to stay with you for another 2 months.

No comments: