Tuesday, January 6, 2009

poppat e mazza

Today I realised it so much fun when others around you become poppat.
I was getting extremely bored in office today, with not much work to do. Suddenly I heard some wierd blah blah blah from the CPU in the next cubicle. I turned back and saw that the guy was having his headphones put on but still the sound was loud enough for me to hear. I was just about to ping him and ask, why he was hearing to the recording with such a loud volume that even I was able to hear it clearly. Then tish tish tish.. I turned back again and saw what I saw and I was so thrilled! So many others like me. He didnt plug in the headphones to the CPU and the recording was playing out of CPU speakers. and he was actually thinking he was listening to the recording from his headphones! wah wah wah! Shabaash mere bhai.
I told him tat he had not plugged on the headphones and sound was coming from CPU, I could exactly feel what he mustve felt!! experience helps sometimes ;-)

No comments: