Friday, January 2, 2009

Keep Wondering...

These days.. Ive gotten this new bug of guessing if the lady I saw was fat or was she pregnant. And yes as usual most of the times my guesses have always turned out to be wrong.
I know that as soon as I open my mouth, I land myself in trouble, but still cant help it.
Last week at the grocery store, I saw my neighbour( afte a long time) and my thought process began.. Was she preggy.. or just fat. I decided on the first option and just because I cannot keep my mouth shut and had to talk to her , I said this " Hey how are you.. Congratulations! Which month??" She gave me a pretty confused look and then to hit me on my head, she said this.. "Oh am fine.. and now I realised I am more healthier than ever that people think am carrying".
Why.. why cant I keep my mouth shut!!! God.. Gimme some control on myself!

No comments: