Friday, August 30, 2013

Pat on the back!

I have achieved quite a few things in the recent past:

1) Achieved 324% burn rate on the jog.
2) My daughter called me "cooking leader" yesterday after the lil experiment with the shaped puris.
3) My boss called me dedicated and a quick learner during the mid year review. ( no awards though! :( )
4) N appreciated the chicken curry I cooked yesterday night. (He will be served the same tonight too.. so much for appreciating!! )
5) My friend called me creative for the ideas I gave her for her daughter's fancy dress competition :) (Shez my best friend from today :D )

Am on a high! Totally!

Appreciation does a lot to boost your motivation. Now am all set to do better at work, surprise my daughter with varieties in her snack box and yeah lose some weight and be a better cook :)


Barfi juke box on.. back to work!

No comments: