Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Am back and with a bang! Life is totally happening at the moment and am all kicked about it! Now that you believed that part, let me tell you more :)
Its the 21st century and good and honest people still prevail! I was lucky to meet one (other than the one I see everyday at home :) ) at office.

I dropped 200 bucks in the office parking lot in the morning and didn't even realize it untill  I saw a postit stuck on my bike saying "if you have lost money, contact me at #####". I almost ignored it thinking how can I lose any money and then checked my jerkin pocket to find the 200 bucks for petrol missing.
I called this guy the next day and after some queries, he asked me to come and collect the amount. I was so super excited to meet this person, that I didnt even ask his name! I just took my money, thanked him profusely and came back jumping !

200 feels like a big amount when you lose it or find it, I would've never attempted to return the money if I found it in the parking, I would've simply justified my act by thinking how do I know whose money is it and whom and how do I return it to! Now that I have met this super cool guy, am inspired! Its really a pleasure to meet such good people and I've decided to be one :)

Ps: I have kept the postit and the 200 bucks safe to keep reminding me of this resolution.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nuvvu thappakunda goppa daanivi avutaavu babbuuu ... avutaavu.