Monday, August 24, 2009

Some tp..

There was a live standup comedy act show that happened at the community center here. As I didn't have anything better to do, I attended it. The actors doing the act were genuinely trying to be natural, trying to make everyone laugh and yes, there were people laughing. I too found myself having a good time there and now probably I can remember only one of the jokes to share. It goes like this.
Once a famous pshychotherapist opens a new clinic branch and has his clinic banner painted by a famous banner painter in the city. The doc is all set in his new clinic but finds that no patient is coming to him. He waits for days for the patients to come in but in vain. He then tries to find out why this is happening and finally finds this:
Ram's Clinic
Dr. RAM, M.B.B.S,
PSYCHO THE RAPIST

No comments: