Wednesday, July 2, 2008

life and luck!

Man proposes God disposes, Whatever happens Happens for good, Destiny, luck, chance, good time , bad time!!

There used to be days when I used to doubt the authenticity of all the above mentioned sayings.. I felt those were all said only to comfort and said only when something happened to someone which they didnt want to happen. I truly believed those were said just to create a comfort zone or rather say something to cover up their inability.

But these days, life has been taking hazaar turns which is making me strongly believe that there is someone or something that decided what should happen next in our lives!

Some events that seem so inconsequential when they happen, later on prove to be essential or a prerequisite for something else to happen. and hen we realise, goo that it happened then. Its almost like it has been all pre-written and we are only living our roles out here!

Am waiting for something to happen in the near future and will then write it out as a proof to my above given statements :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Title:
Vidhi aadae vintha naatakam loo manam prekshakulam(audience) matramae..