Thursday, November 1, 2007

When the Going gets tough, I start running!

This week has been a little tough on me. not yet recovered from the travel sickness.Back to back journeys week after week, life suddenly looked difficult. Thanks to the Karnataka Rajyotsava holiday, life bounced back!

Did Attla thadhi on sunday, full day fasting for a foodie like me huh! fasting followed by a No reservation sleepless night journey!Now may be looking back at the journey, I would say it was fun, romantic one! How often does one get to share the berth, and have a synchronized, cozy sleep(Lack of it!) with the loved one :) After reaching home from station(not less than an hour) , I had to cook Veg biryani for the office potluck :)
Follow it up with a long day at office analyzing some damn non existant issue! After all this, to everyones surprise, hubby and me had the enthu to head to the theater and watch a movie 7 to 10 show!When it comes to watching a movie, nothing else makes more sense than watching the movie!
Ok.. after the movie, if someone asked me head straight to bed, I wouldve loved it! But no, we had to pick up my Grandparents fromt he airport at 1:30 am in the night!We went to a friends house near to the airport, did some tp there and went to the Airport by 1:15 am. Thanks to Murphy's law, Grandpa & ma were the last ones to get their luggage and come out of airport at 2:40!1 and half hours on a cold night waiting at the airport! there cudnt be anything worse at that point! But one glimpse of Grandparents was all worth the effort! Its not very often that we get a chance to host them.
3 hrs of sleep and I had to wake up again to prepare lunch for grans. Office, work, then again cook for dinner.. it almost seemed never ending for me! Taking them out for dinner was one option i was having , but they just didnt want to eat out!I had no energy left to indulge in the long chat with granpa. I wouldve loved it if someone cooked for me and I had all the time to sit and talk!
Wednesday was juggle between office, home, Rly station, back to office, and then to Dp's house for dinner! All that was on my mind was sleep sleep and more sleep! The thursday holiday was more than welcome!!!

No comments: